Empire Avenue

Saturday 8 October 2011

Dawn French - A Tiny Bit Marvellous

A Tiny Bit MarvellousA Tiny Bit Marvellous by Dawn French

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I adore Dawn French. She is one of the funniest and most original ladies on television, which is why I bought her book, A Tiny Bit Marvellous. The book is written in 3 voices in a diary style; Mo, the Mum, Dora the daughter and Oscar (whose actual character name is Peter). It is a very entertaining book (with a couple of disturbing moments) and as I read it I could hear Dawn's voice through the text. Apart from the entertaining diary/story, another lovely surprise was the cake recipes and the interview at the back of the book. A bit like those DVDs you get with Bonus Material. I would highly recommend reading this book, especially if you have teenage children. In fact I would highly recommend that teenage children read this book too.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment